- 1 How much money do you need per day in Indonesia?
- 2 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 3 Is $5 a lot in Indonesia?
- 4 What can you buy with 1 USD in Indonesia?
- 5 What Cannot be brought into Indonesia?
- 6 How much cash can I bring to Indonesia?
- 7 What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
- 8 Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
- 9 What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
- 10 Is Indonesia cheaper than India?
- 11 What is the main religion in Indonesia?
- 12 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 13 Is Indonesia cheap to live?
How much money do you need per day in Indonesia?
You would probably want to set aside 3-5 USD per day for these. For backpacking budget and low-cost travel in Indonesia, you can go by as low as 25 USD per day and if you splurge some for tours and luxuries, if may go up to around 35 USD a day. Therefore, the daily travel budget in Indonesia is 25-35 USD per day.
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
Is $5 a lot in Indonesia?
Indonesia, S$5 = 48,400 Indonesian Rupiahs Your S$5 can get you a lot in Indonesia.
What can you buy with 1 USD in Indonesia?
Indonesia: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 load of laundry (about 3.5 kg)
- 1 creamy avocado shake.
- 2 km taxi ride.
- 4 liters (1 gal.) of drinking water.
- 1 pre-cut pineapple on touristy Seminyak beach, Bali.
- 1 hour of Internet access.
- 1 vegetarian meal in a typical warung.
- 2 liters of gasoline.
What Cannot be brought into Indonesia?
Indonesian law forbids visitors from bringing weapons, illegal drugs or pornography into the country. Penalties can be severe and include death for weapons or drugs. Alcohol in excess of 1 litre per person 18 years or over is also forbidden to be imported.
How much cash can I bring to Indonesia?
Currently, there is no ceiling on the amount of foreign bank notes that are carried into Indonesia although authorities require cash worth more than IDR 100 million (approx. USD $7,500) to be declared when arriving in Indonesia.
What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
Rp 5,000. A 5,000 bill will get you a medium bottled water or a couple of traditional snacks from the market. This note will also be enough to pay the fare for most minivan buses or intercity bus routes.
Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
Is Indonesia an expensive country to travel around? No. For more comfortable budget travelling it is probably best to plan about $20 a day. For luxury items prices go up very rapidly meaning they are comparatively more expensive than in western countries.
What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
Is Indonesia cheaper than India?
India is 28.2% cheaper than Indonesia.
What is the main religion in Indonesia?
In the latest population census data, 87 percent of Indonesians declared themselves to be Muslim, followed by 9.87 percent who were Christian. The Indonesian constitution guarantees religious freedom, and officially recognizes Islam, Protestantism, Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Confucianism.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Indonesia cheap to live?
Indonesia is currently the 42ndmost affordable nation out of 138 countries, with a cost-of-living index of 37.44. This means it is slightly cheaper than countries like Argentina, Vietnam, Ecuador, Philippines, and South Africa.