- 1 What is Indonesia best known for?
- 2 What is so special about Indonesia?
- 3 What are three interesting facts about Indonesia?
- 4 What are 5 interesting facts about Indonesia?
- 5 Is Indonesia a poor or rich country?
- 6 What is the main culture of Indonesia?
- 7 What should I avoid in Indonesia?
- 8 Is Indonesia a cheap country?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 Who is the God of Indonesia?
- 11 What is the main religion in Indonesia?
- 12 Why is Indonesia so amazing?
- 13 Is Indonesia safe?
- 14 What is the climate of Indonesia?
- 15 What are the popular foods in Indonesia?
What is Indonesia best known for?
20 Things Indonesia is famous for
- 1) Bali.
- ️ 2) Raja Ampat.
- 3) Borobudur and Prambanan temples.
- 4) Komodo dragon island.
- 5) See orangutans in the wild.
- 6) Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice)
- ️ 7) Rica-rica.
- ♀️ 8) Indonesian locals are very friendly.
What is so special about Indonesia?
Indonesia is located in what is called “the Pacific rim of fire” which is one of the most active volcanic areas in the world. The country alone has 150 volcanoes. It also boasts some of the most gorgeous sunsets in the world with one of the best being seen from Mount Penanjakan overlooking the famous Mt Bromo Volcano.
What are three interesting facts about Indonesia?
Five Fun Facts About Indonesia
- Indonesia has a lot of people! It’s an understatement to say Indonesia has a lot of people.
- Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world.
- There are 100 active volcanoes in Indonesia.
- Indonesians love social media!
- Indonesia has over 600 ethnic groups.
What are 5 interesting facts about Indonesia?
20 Unusual, Interesting and Fun Facts About Indonesia
- Indonesia is home to over 100 endangered animals.
- Indonesia has the world’s biggest ‘young’ population.
- The world’s biggest flower lives in Indonesia.
- Home to over 700 different languages and dialects.
- Indonesia is the hottest spot on the Pacific Ring of Fire.
Is Indonesia a poor or rich country?
As a lower-middle income country and member of the G20, Indonesia is classified as a newly industrialized country. It is the 15th largest economy in the world by nominal GDP and the 7th largest in terms of GDP (PPP).
What is the main culture of Indonesia?
Indonesia is centrally-located along ancient trading routes between the Far East, South Asia and the Middle East, resulting in many cultural practices being strongly influenced by a multitude of religions, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, and Islam, all strong in the major trading cities.
What should I avoid in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be.
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife.
- Don’t ignore local customs.
Is Indonesia a cheap country?
In general, outside of the popular tourist destinations, Indonesia is a very inexpensive country, and budget deals can be had in these places as well with a little searching.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Who is the God of Indonesia?
Sunda. According to Sunda Wiwitan beliefs of the Sundanese, a supreme god named Sang Hyang Kersa created the universe and also other gods such as Mother Goddess Batari Sunan Ambu and Batara Guru (identified as Shiva after the adoption of Hinduism).
What is the main religion in Indonesia?
In the latest population census data, 87 percent of Indonesians declared themselves to be Muslim, followed by 9.87 percent who were Christian. The Indonesian constitution guarantees religious freedom, and officially recognizes Islam, Protestantism, Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Confucianism.
Why is Indonesia so amazing?
You will find that a lot of tourists love coming to Indonesia because of how beautiful and diverse this country is. Known to many as Wonderful Indonesia, it brings you the second largest tropical forests, many pristine beaches with great dive sites and surfing waves, amazing hikes to active volcanoes and wildlife.
Is Indonesia safe?
Indonesia is mostly a safe country to travel to, though it still has its dangers from natural disasters to terrorism and petty theft. Be very cautious on the streets of Indonesia and plan your trip carefully.
What is the climate of Indonesia?
The climate of Indonesia is almost entirely tropical. The uniformly warm waters that make up 81% of Indonesia’s area ensures that temperatures on land remain fairly constant, with the coastal plains averaging 28 °C, the inland and mountain areas averaging 26 °C, and the higher mountain regions, 23 °C.
What are the popular foods in Indonesia?
40 Indonesian foods we can’t live without
- Sambal. While technically more of a condiment, the chili-based sauce known as sambal is a staple at all Indonesian tables.
- Satay. These tasty meat skewers cook up over coals so hot they need fans to waft the smoke away.
- Nasi goreng.
- Nasi uduk.
- Nasi padang.