- 1 What is the best part of Indonesia?
- 2 Is Indonesia dangerous for tourists?
- 3 Where is the most beautiful city in Indonesia?
- 4 Where should I travel to from Bali?
- 5 What is so special about Indonesia?
- 6 What is famous food in Indonesia?
- 7 What should I avoid in Indonesia?
- 8 What places to avoid in Bali?
- 9 Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
- 10 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 11 What is the coldest city in Indonesia?
- 12 When should I go to Indonesia?
- 13 Is Bali or Fiji better?
- 14 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 15 How many days are enough in Bali?
What is the best part of Indonesia?
Find the best places to visit with our list of the top attractions in Indonesia.
- Kalimantan, Borneo.
- Lake Toba. Lake Toba.
- Mount Krakatau. Mount Krakatau.
- Raja Ampat. Raja Ampat.
- Gunung Rinjani. Gunung Rinjani.
- Pura Tanah Lot. Pura Tanah Lot.
- Banda Islands. Banda Islands.
- Jatiluwih Rice Fields, Bali. Jatiluwih Rice Fields, Bali.
Is Indonesia dangerous for tourists?
OVERALL RISK: MEDIUM. Indonesia is mostly a safe country to travel to, though it still has its dangers from natural disasters to terrorism and petty theft. Be very cautious on the streets of Indonesia and plan your trip carefully.
Where is the most beautiful city in Indonesia?
The 10 Most Beautiful Towns In Indonesia
- Bukittinggi. Bukittinggi is a charming little inland town located in West Sumatra.
- Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta, popularly referred to as Jogja, is one of the most charming towns in Indonesia where tourists go to soak in local culture.
Where should I travel to from Bali?
10 Most Beautiful Islands Near Bali
- Moyo Island. flickr/pablo_marx.
- Nusa Ceningan. flickr/Aussie Assault.
- Java. dreamstime/© Tampatra1.
- Komodo Island. West of Bali is Komodo Island.
- Nusa Penida. The largest of the Nusa Islands off the southern coast of Bali is Nusa Penida.
- Nusa Lembongan.
- Gili Air.
- Gili Meno.
What is so special about Indonesia?
Indonesia is located in what is called “the Pacific rim of fire” which is one of the most active volcanic areas in the world. The country alone has 150 volcanoes. It also boasts some of the most gorgeous sunsets in the world with one of the best being seen from Mount Penanjakan overlooking the famous Mt Bromo Volcano.
What is famous food in Indonesia?
40 Indonesian foods we can’t live without
- Sambal. While technically more of a condiment, the chili-based sauce known as sambal is a staple at all Indonesian tables.
- Satay. These tasty meat skewers cook up over coals so hot they need fans to waft the smoke away.
- Nasi goreng.
- Nasi uduk.
- Nasi padang.
What should I avoid in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be.
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife.
- Don’t ignore local customs.
What places to avoid in Bali?
Here is how to make sure you find the perfect Bali for you and avoid all the wrong areas.
- Areas near the Airport. Anything near the airport may look great, but it’s not the real Bali.
- Money Changer in Airport.
- Money Changer is Narrow Alley.
- Tanah Lot.
- Streets at Nights.
Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
Is Indonesia an expensive country to travel around? No. For more comfortable budget travelling it is probably best to plan about $20 a day. For luxury items prices go up very rapidly meaning they are comparatively more expensive than in western countries.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the coldest city in Indonesia?
Have you ever heard of this city? Kota Mulia, Papua is a city located at an altitude of 2,448 meters above sea level. The city itself is located in a valley surrounded by Jaya Wijaya mountain. Even what you have to know is that the temperature during the day can reach 15 degrees Celsius.
When should I go to Indonesia?
The best time to visit Indonesia is between April and October, when the weather is perfect for island-hopping, snorkelling, and beach relaxation.
Is Bali or Fiji better?
Winner: Bali offers more consistent and generally better prices for accommodation across the island while Fiji may be cheap in some areas, but accommodation can be quite costly in others.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.