- 1 Is $5 a lot in Indonesia?
- 2 How much is an average Bali vacation?
- 3 How much does it cost to backpack in Indonesia?
- 4 Is $100 a lot of money in Bali?
- 5 Is $100 a lot in Indonesia?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 How much money do you need per day in Indonesia?
- 9 Is Indonesia a safe country?
- 10 Which country is cheapest for travel?
- 11 What is good to buy in Indonesia?
- 12 What is the money in Indonesia?
Is $5 a lot in Indonesia?
Indonesia, S$5 = 48,400 Indonesian Rupiahs Your S$5 can get you a lot in Indonesia.
How much is an average Bali vacation?
So, a trip to Bali for two people for one week costs on average Rp12,910,957 ($894). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget. A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person.
How much does it cost to backpack in Indonesia?
Shoestring Backpacker: $25-$35USD per day A real shoestring backpacker will very rarely need to exceed $25USD per day in Indonesia. Eat cheap street food, stay in big dorms and avoid the booze in this Muslim country for the most cost-effective trip.
Is $100 a lot of money in Bali?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
Is $100 a lot in Indonesia?
In big cities such as Jakarta and Surabaya, a person would need $3 to afford decent meals a day. So, $100 would be sufficient for him to live a month (only for food). However, in the other parts of indonesia where cost living is considerably lower than those two cities, $100 would be enough to live for 1.5–2 months.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
How much money do you need per day in Indonesia?
You would probably want to set aside 3-5 USD per day for these. For backpacking budget and low-cost travel in Indonesia, you can go by as low as 25 USD per day and if you splurge some for tours and luxuries, if may go up to around 35 USD a day. Therefore, the daily travel budget in Indonesia is 25-35 USD per day.
Is Indonesia a safe country?
OVERALL RISK: MEDIUM. Indonesia is mostly a safe country to travel to, though it still has its dangers from natural disasters to terrorism and petty theft. Be very cautious on the streets of Indonesia and plan your trip carefully.
Which country is cheapest for travel?
Here is the list of 24 Cheapest Countries to Visit From India For A Budget Dream Vacation!
- Thailand. Thailand is the most travelled tourist destination for budget-friendly people and is the 20th most populous country in the world.
- Sri Lanka.
What is good to buy in Indonesia?
Are you looking for Indonesia souvenirs? There are lots of fun and unique products to buy or bring home as gifts to friends and family.
- Gamelan instruments.
- Celuk jewelry – One of my favorite Indonesia souvenirs!
- Congklak (dakon board game)
- Batik Paintings.
What is the money in Indonesia?