- 1 How much does it cost for a trip to Indonesia?
- 2 Is Bali a cheap vacation?
- 3 Is 7 days in Bali enough?
- 4 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
- 6 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 7 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 8 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
- 9 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 10 How many days is enough for Bali trip?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 13 Where is best to stay in Bali?
How much does it cost for a trip to Indonesia?
A vacation to Indonesia for one week usually costs around Rp5,156,488 for one person. So, a trip to Indonesia for two people costs around Rp10,312,976 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp20,625,952 in Indonesia.
Is Bali a cheap vacation?
Bali is a super budget-friendly destination, so it’s pretty easy to visit the island and not have to worry about breaking the bank. Depending on your accommodation style, I would estimate $50 USD a day is a good estimation of a budget to travel very comfortably around Bali.
Is 7 days in Bali enough?
While 7 days in Bali might not be enough to explore every single inch of this gorgeous Indonesian island, it is ample time to get acquainted with all that the “Island of Gods” has to offer and unwind in the most beautiful paradise-like setting imaginable!
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
Thus, in terms of cost of Bali vs Maldives, the former easily wins in terms of cost efficiency and budget. While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
How many days is enough for Bali trip?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Where is best to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.