- 1 How we can send money to Indonesia?
- 2 Can I send money to Indonesia with PayPal?
- 3 Does Indonesia have venmo?
- 4 Does Western Union work in Indonesia?
- 5 How much does it cost to send money to Indonesia?
- 6 How can I send money online in Indonesia?
- 7 Can I pay with PayPal in a different currency?
- 8 What cash apps are international?
- 9 How do I send money through PayPal without an account?
- 10 What is the safest way to send money to Indonesia?
- 11 How do I use Venmo outside the US?
- 12 Why is Venmo not in Canada?
- 13 What is the best way to send money to Bali?
- 14 How can I send money to BNI Indonesia?
- 15 What is the fee to send $1000 through Western Union?
How we can send money to Indonesia?
Transfer money to Indonesia with OFX and get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates. OFX can transfer funds to most banks in Indonesia, including, but not limited to:
- Bank CIMB Niaga.
- Bank Danamon.
- Bank Permata Bank Mandiri.
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia.
- Bank Central Asia.
- Bank Negara Indonesia.
Can I send money to Indonesia with PayPal?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Indonesia right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
Does Indonesia have venmo?
The app works just like Venmo.
Does Western Union work in Indonesia?
With Western Union you can transfer money fast1 to bank accounts and mobile wallets4 or opt for cash pickup at agent locations across Indonesia.
How much does it cost to send money to Indonesia?
To send money in USD to Indonesia, you pay a small, flat fee of 5.23 USD + 0.38% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
How can I send money online in Indonesia?
Send Money from India to Indonesia
- Book Online. Compare bids from your nearest exchange houses & banks and book online.
- Verify KYC. Get the required KYC documents verified at home or at the nearest branch.
- Transfer Funds. Transfer the funds to the exchange house/bank’s account as NEFT/RTGS.
- Get Credit!
Can I pay with PayPal in a different currency?
The primary currency of your PayPal account is the default payment currency unless you choose to use another currency. To send money in a different currency: Enter the amount, choose the currency (below the entered amount), and add a note if needed.
What cash apps are international?
The 5 Best Apps to Transfer Money Internationally This Year
- 5 Best Money Transfer Apps. Remitly.
- Remitly money transfer smartphone app.
- OFX money transfer smartphone app.
- Wise (formerly TransferWise)
- PayPal money transfer smartphone app.
- Western Union money transfer smartphone app.
How do I send money through PayPal without an account?
How to send money through PayPal without an account
- Step 1: Click on ‘Pay now’ in the email or invoice you’ve received. Assuming you’ve received the email detailing the payment, simply click on the ‘Pay now’ button.
- Step 2: Enter your credit or debit card details.
- Step 3: Confirm the payment.
What is the safest way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
How do I use Venmo outside the US?
Every Venmo that’s processed transfer requires both the sender and beneficiary to be physically in the US, meaning it’s not possible to use Venmo internationally to send money to a friend or family abroad.
Why is Venmo not in Canada?
Will Venmo come to Canada? Venmo will likely not be coming to Canada for two main reasons: Canada has the Interac e-Transfer service which easily allows individuals to transfer funds to one another for free or a small fee depending on who you bank with.
What is the best way to send money to Bali?
The best ways to send money to Indonesia
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise.
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast.
- Credit Card. Paying for your transfer with a credit card is easy and fast.
How can I send money to BNI Indonesia?
BNI customer (not a walk-in customer).
- Open BNI Mobile Banking app.
- Select menu transfer and International Remittance.
- After customers read the terms and conditions, press LANJUT.
- Select debet account number.
- Select new input.
- Choose destination country and Bank.
- Input the beneficiary name and address.
What is the fee to send $1000 through Western Union?
The fee is $4.50 to transfer up to $50 and $9.50 to send up to $900. Western Union, in comparison, charges $5 for a money transfer of up to $50, but a transfer of $900 could cost $76. There are a number of price points in between, dependent on the amount of money to transfer.