- 1 How many hours travel from Philippines to Bali Indonesia?
- 2 How far is Bali from Philippines by plane?
- 3 How can I go to Bali Indonesia from Philippines?
- 4 How far is Indonesia from Philippines by plane?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to eat?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Philippines?
- 8 Is Philippines a country?
- 9 How do you get from Indonesia to Philippines?
- 10 How many days do you need to spend in Bali?
- 11 How much will it cost to go to Bali from Philippines?
- 12 Is the Philippines close to Indonesia?
How many hours travel from Philippines to Bali Indonesia?
Flight time from Manila to Denpasar, Bali is 7 hours 50 minutes.
How far is Bali from Philippines by plane?
The shortest distance (air line) between Bali and Philippines is 1,551.36 mi (2,496.67 km). The shortest route between Bali and Philippines is 3,647.66 mi (5,870.34 km) according to the route planner.
How can I go to Bali Indonesia from Philippines?
Filipinos visiting Indonesia for tourism do not need a visa to enter Bali. Yes, Philippine passport holders can enter Indonesia, visa-free! You just need to have a valid Philippine passport with at least 6 months validity left.
How far is Indonesia from Philippines by plane?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Indonesia and Philippines is 1,743 km= 1,083 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Indonesia to Philippines, It takes 1.93 hours to arrive.
Is Bali expensive to eat?
While meal prices in Bali can vary, the average cost of food in Bali is Rp258,405 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Bali should cost around Rp103,362 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheaper than Philippines?
There’s no doubt the Philippines is a cheaper holiday choice than Bali too, in terms of accommodation, food, and public transport. Bali can be done on a budget, but as it’s become a popular destination in recent years, prices have gone up in tandem with the many upmarket and high end resorts that have been built.
Is Philippines a country?
Philippines, island country of Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean. It is an archipelago consisting of more than 7,000 islands and islets lying about 500 miles (800 km) off the coast of Vietnam. Manila is the capital, but nearby Quezon City is the country’s most-populous city.
How do you get from Indonesia to Philippines?
The cost-effective way to get from Indonesia to Philippines is to fly, which costs Rp1100000 – Rp6000000 and takes 7h 37m. What is the fastest way to get from Indonesia to Philippines? The quickest way to get from Indonesia to Philippines is to fly which costs Rp1900000 – Rp11000000 and takes 4h 46m.
How many days do you need to spend in Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
How much will it cost to go to Bali from Philippines?
You can compare round trip and one way flights by using our flight comparison. The average price for one way flights from Manila, Philippines to Denpasar Bali is ₱84,079. The average price for round trip flights from Manila, Philippines to Denpasar Bali is ₱4,119.
Is the Philippines close to Indonesia?
Indonesia and Philippines share maritime borders mainly on Sulawesi Sea. Today there is no territorial disputes between Indonesia and Philippines.