- 1 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 2 What can you buy with 1 USD in Indonesia?
- 3 Is $5 a lot in Indonesia?
- 4 Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
- 5 What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 Is Indonesia cheap to live?
- 8 How much cash can I bring to Indonesia?
- 9 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 10 What is the strongest currency in the world?
- 11 Is Indonesia cheaper than India?
- 12 What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
What can you buy with 1 USD in Indonesia?
Indonesia: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 load of laundry (about 3.5 kg)
- 1 creamy avocado shake.
- 2 km taxi ride.
- 4 liters (1 gal.) of drinking water.
- 1 pre-cut pineapple on touristy Seminyak beach, Bali.
- 1 hour of Internet access.
- 1 vegetarian meal in a typical warung.
- 2 liters of gasoline.
Is $5 a lot in Indonesia?
Indonesia, S$5 = 48,400 Indonesian Rupiahs Your S$5 can get you a lot in Indonesia.
Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
Is Indonesia an expensive country to travel around? No. For more comfortable budget travelling it is probably best to plan about $20 a day. For luxury items prices go up very rapidly meaning they are comparatively more expensive than in western countries.
What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
Rp 5,000. A 5,000 bill will get you a medium bottled water or a couple of traditional snacks from the market. This note will also be enough to pay the fare for most minivan buses or intercity bus routes.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Indonesia cheap to live?
Indonesia is currently the 42ndmost affordable nation out of 138 countries, with a cost-of-living index of 37.44. This means it is slightly cheaper than countries like Argentina, Vietnam, Ecuador, Philippines, and South Africa.
How much cash can I bring to Indonesia?
Currently, there is no ceiling on the amount of foreign bank notes that are carried into Indonesia although authorities require cash worth more than IDR 100 million (approx. USD $7,500) to be declared when arriving in Indonesia.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the strongest currency in the world?
Kuwaiti dinar Known as the strongest currency in the world, the Kuwaiti dinar or KWD was introduced in 1960 and was initially equivalent to one pound sterling.
Is Indonesia cheaper than India?
India is 28.2% cheaper than Indonesia.
What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)