- 1 What is Indonesia phone number?
- 2 How do I dial out to Indonesia?
- 3 How do you call International Indonesia?
- 4 How do I contact Indonesia?
- 5 What is *# 62 code used for?
- 6 Which country is 91 code?
- 7 How do you write phone numbers?
- 8 What does 10 digit phone number mean?
- 9 How can I change my mobile number to International?
- 10 How can I call overseas cheap?
- 11 What is international format for phone numbers?
- 12 How do I add Indonesia number to Whatsapp?
- 13 How can I find my Indonesian number?
- 14 Which country code is 08?
What is Indonesia phone number?
where “62” is the country code for Indonesia, the next 3 digits (or 2 digits in the case of large conurbations) is the area code and the remaining 7 digits (8 digits in the case of area codes with only two digits) are the “local” part of the subscriber number (con-joined with a hyphen) that can be called from within
How do I dial out to Indonesia?
To place a direct international call from Indonesia: Dial the international access code (00), plus the country code, the area or city code, and the number (for example, to call the U.S., you’d dial 00 1 000/000-0000).
How do you call International Indonesia?
where 011 is the Exit code for United States, 62 is the ISD code for Indonesia, 22 is the area code for Bandung and???????? is the 8 digits TEL # of the recepient. The International Subscriber Dialing Code (ISD Code) of Indonesia is 62. ISD code is also know as country calling code.
How do I contact Indonesia?
So if you’re going to make a call to Indonesia using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+area code+7-8-digit number. Some of the common area codes in Indonesia include Jakarta (21), Surabaya (31) and Bandung (22).
What is *# 62 code used for?
*#62# – With this, you can know if any of your calls – voice, data, fax, SMS etc, has been forwarded or diverted without your knowledge.
Which country is 91 code?
Dial the country code for India – 91.
How do you write phone numbers?
It is common to write phone numbers as (0xx) yyyyyyy, where xx is the area code. The 0 prefix is for trunk (long-distance) dialing from within the country. International callers should dial +92 xx yyyyyyyy.
What does 10 digit phone number mean?
Ten-digit dialing is a telephone dialing procedure in the countries and territories that are members of the North American Numbering Plan (NANP). It is the practice of including the area code of a telephone number when dialing to initiate a telephone call.
How can I change my mobile number to International?
If you are in Australia you write your phone number in international format like this: dial in code + phone number including area code minus the 0. For example, if your phone number in Sydney is (02) 1234 5678, then your international phone number in Australia is written like this 61 2 1234 5678.
How can I call overseas cheap?
The cheapest and best way to make calls when you travel abroad
- Use apps instead of phone numbers to make free international calls.
- FaceTime is a great way to make free international calls.
- I used FaceTime to call my girlfriend in New York as I walked around the alpine village of Bormio in Northern Italy.
What is international format for phone numbers?
A phone number in full international format includes a plus sign (+) followed by the country code, city code, and local phone number.
How do I add Indonesia number to Whatsapp?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
How can I find my Indonesian number?
Press *808#. Press ‘Call/Dial’. You will see a pop-up notification with your Telkomsel number information on it.
Which country code is 08?
8 – East Asia and some services like Inmarsat. 9 – Central Asia, South Asia and West Asia.