- 1 How to Welcome someone in indonesian?
- 2 How do you say welcome back to home in English?
- 3 How do you say you’re welcome in Balinese?
- 4 What is the reply of welcome?
- 5 How do you welcome back someone?
- 6 What do Indonesians call foreigners?
- 7 How do you greet someone in Indonesia?
- 8 How do you say hello Balinese?
- 9 Can we use Welcome back?
- 10 What does back home mean?
- 11 How many ways can you say your welcome?
- 12 How do you say thank you in Indonesian slang?
- 13 How do you say yes in Balinese?
- 14 How do you respond to thank you in Indonesian?
How to Welcome someone in indonesian?
- Welcome home: Selamat datang di rumah (pronounced: “suh-lah-mat dat-ahng dee roo-mah”)
- Welcome to Indonesia: Selamat datang di Indonesia (pronounced: “suh-lah-mat dat-ahng dee Indonesia”)
- Welcome to the office: Selamat datang di rumah (pronounced: “suh-lah-mat dat-ahng dee kahn-tor”)
How do you say welcome back to home in English?
1 Answer. Definitely not “in” – “to” is the correct word. Unless it’s significant that their “home” (as opposed to their “home country”) is somewhere else, just “Welcome home! ” is the right phrase.
How do you say you’re welcome in Balinese?
You’re welcome. Yes.. ( “Nyak” ) (Inggih.
What is the reply of welcome?
“Welcome,” a good response is, “ Thank you! ” If one of you says, “Thank you!” first, one of the appropriate responses is, “You’re welcome.” Other responses might include, “Don’t mention it.” “It was nothing.”
How do you welcome back someone?
Basic Welcome Back Messages
- (For friend) “Welcome back to the city.
- (For spouse) “Welcome home, sweetie.
- (For spouse) “I’m so glad you made it safely home from your business trip.
- (For parents) “Seeing you both return home safely has made me finally stop worrying!
- (For grandchildren) “Welcome back, my cutie patooties!
What do Indonesians call foreigners?
Bule (pronounced [ˈbule]) is an Indonesian word for foreigners and/or non-Indonesian national, especially people of European descent (‘whites’, ‘Caucasians’).
How do you greet someone in Indonesia?
- Good Morning: Selamat pagi (sounds like: “suh-lah-mat pah-gee”)
- Good Day: Selamat siang (sounds like: “suh-lah-mat see-ahng”)
- Good Afternoon: Selamat sore (sounds like: “suh-lah-mat sor-ee”)
- Good Evening: Selamat malam (sounds like: “suh-lah-mat mah-lahm”)
How do you say hello Balinese?
To say “hello” in Balinese you should say ” om suastiastu. ” X Research source The Balinese language has a different alphabet to Western languages, so this transcribing of the phrase for hello is written as it is pronounced in Balinese.
Can we use Welcome back?
To greet or receive someone cordially or hospitably upon returning to some place or situation. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between “welcome” and “back.” I’d like you all to join me in welcoming back Sarah as she rejoins our company as the new VP of sales!
What does back home mean?
: in one’s hometown: in the place one is from People back home would never believe how much he has changed.
How many ways can you say your welcome?
Based on who you ask, there are at least 10 ways to say “you’re welcome” in English. In addition to saying my preferred, “It was my pleasure,” you also can say “Not a problem,” “Anytime,” “Don’t mention it,” “you got it,” or “sure,” among others.
How do you say thank you in Indonesian slang?
1- Terima kasih. In Indonesian “Thank you.” is Terima kasih.
How do you say yes in Balinese?
The ‘yes’ in Balinese can be spoken as Inggih, Patut, and Beneh.
How do you respond to thank you in Indonesian?
The most common way to respond to a ‘thank you’ is sama-sama, which is equivalent to ‘You’re welcome’ in English.