- 1 What can bring into Indonesia?
- 2 What things are illegal in Indonesia?
- 3 Can I bring alcohol to Indonesia?
- 4 What can you buy with 100 dollars in Indonesia?
- 5 What can you not bring into Indonesia?
- 6 How much money do I need to go to Indonesia?
- 7 What is considered rude in Indonesia?
- 8 Can I marry Indonesian girl?
- 9 Can you hold hands in Bali?
- 10 Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
- 11 How many bottles of wine can I bring to Indonesia?
- 12 Is alcohol expensive in Bali?
- 13 Is $100 a lot in Indonesia?
- 14 What can you buy with 1 dollar in Bali?
- 15 Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
What can bring into Indonesia?
CUSTOMS REGULATIONS: You may bring a maximum of 200 cigarettes, 50 cigars or 100 grams of tobacco and a reasonable amount of perfume per adult. One litre of alcoholic beverage may be brought in per person 18 years of age or over. Personal goods up to a value of USD 250. – per passenger or USD 1,000.
What things are illegal in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be.
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife.
- Don’t ignore local customs.
Can I bring alcohol to Indonesia?
The following goods may be imported into Indonesia by travellers over 18 years of age without incurring customs duty: 200 cigarettes or 25 cigars or 100g of tobacco. 1L of alcoholic beverages. Gifts up to a value of US$250 per person or US$1,000 per family.
What can you buy with 100 dollars in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You:
- 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants.
- About 60-80 beers.
- 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
- 4-8 nights’ stay in a Bali budget hotel.
What can you not bring into Indonesia?
Indonesia Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Animal skins.
- Any materials printed or otherwise that are anti-Muslim in nature or that promote communism.
- Checks in all forms (blank stock, travelers cheques, payroll, cashier)
- Coffee and Coffee Samples.
- Communications equipment.
- Compact discs.
- Computer software.
- Cotton seeds.
How much money do I need to go to Indonesia?
By our estimate, a 2-week trip through Indonesia will cost you between $95 and $331, depending on your travel style (cheap vs. on a budget vs. flashpacker). If we assume using HotelsCombined will save you about 15% on your accommodation, that’s a savings of between $16 – $57.
What is considered rude in Indonesia?
Indonesian people embarrass easily, and it’s considered very rude to deliberately embarrass someone. This might include raising your voice, or making accusations. Problems should be solved in private, not on the streets, and ego-based or emotional outbursts are inappropriate.
Can I marry Indonesian girl?
There is no restriction to marry the girl in Indonesia but you may approach the Indian embassy at Indonesia for getting married to her under the provisions of special marriage act and get married there by completing the requisite formalities as is required by Indian laws.
Can you hold hands in Bali?
While even holding hands is frowned upon in other towns, Balinese are used to seeing tourists hug or even kiss lightly in public. But that doesn’t mean they are comfortable being the ones doing it.
Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
Currently, there are no alcohol bans being enforced in Indonesia, with the exception of Aceh. Also in 2015, the Indonesian government banned the sale of alcohol from minimarkets and small shops, with the exception of Bali province, though sale was allowed in supermarkets, restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels.
How many bottles of wine can I bring to Indonesia?
You can bring in one litre per adult duty free. Any amount over that is subject to tax. With wine most often sold in 750 ML bottles, this can be difficult to negotiate with customs if bringing in more than one bottle.
Is alcohol expensive in Bali?
Alcohol in Bali Island is quite expensive. A small can of beer: in a store – 19,000 Rp ($1,35) in a bar or a nightclub – 25,000 Rp ($1,8)
Is $100 a lot in Indonesia?
In big cities such as Jakarta and Surabaya, a person would need $3 to afford decent meals a day. So, $100 would be sufficient for him to live a month (only for food). However, in the other parts of indonesia where cost living is considerably lower than those two cities, $100 would be enough to live for 1.5–2 months.
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Bali?
Indonesia: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 load of laundry (about 3.5 kg)
- 1 creamy avocado shake.
- 2 km taxi ride.
- 4 liters (1 gal.) of drinking water.
- 1 pre-cut pineapple on touristy Seminyak beach, Bali.
- 1 hour of Internet access.
- 1 vegetarian meal in a typical warung.
- 2 liters of gasoline.
Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
Is Indonesia an expensive country to travel around? No. For more comfortable budget travelling it is probably best to plan about $20 a day. For luxury items prices go up very rapidly meaning they are comparatively more expensive than in western countries.