- 1 What is the closest country to Indonesia?
- 2 How many land borders Does Indonesia have?
- 3 Which islands are US territory?
- 4 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 5 Who is the most famous person in Indonesia?
- 6 Is Indonesia a safe country?
- 7 What Indonesia is famous for?
- 8 Do I need a passport to go to the U.S. Virgin Islands?
- 9 Is U.S. Virgin Islands safe?
- 10 Is Dominican Republic a U.S. territory?
- 11 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 12 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 13 How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
What is the closest country to Indonesia?
Borders of Indonesia
- The borders of Indonesia include land and maritime borders with Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, and Timor Leste, as well as shared maritime boundaries with Australia, India, Palau, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Indonesia shares a land border with Malaysia on the island of Borneo.
How many land borders Does Indonesia have?
The country shares its land border with three countries of East Timor (157 miles), Papua New Guinea (512 miles), and Malaysia (1,255 miles). Indonesia also has a long maritime border that it shares with India, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, Palau, Singapore, and the Philippines.
Which islands are US territory?
The U.S. has five permanently inhabited territories: Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands in the Caribbean Sea, Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands in the North Pacific Ocean, and American Samoa in the South Pacific Ocean.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Who is the most famous person in Indonesia?
The most Indonesian celebrity of all, at around one million years old, is Pithecanthropus, also known as Java Man.
Is Indonesia a safe country?
OVERALL RISK: MEDIUM. Indonesia is mostly a safe country to travel to, though it still has its dangers from natural disasters to terrorism and petty theft. Be very cautious on the streets of Indonesia and plan your trip carefully.
What Indonesia is famous for?
Find the best places to visit with our list of the top attractions in Indonesia.
- Beaches of Bali. Beaches of Bali.
- Borobudur. Borobudur.
- Orangutans of Borneo. Orangutans of Borneo.
- Gili Islands. Gili Islands.
- Komodo National Park. Komodo National Park.
- Sacred Monkey Forest, Ubud. Sacred Monkey Forest, Ubud.
- Mount Bromo.
- Tana Toraja.
Do I need a passport to go to the U.S. Virgin Islands?
Passports for U.S. Citizens are NOT required for the U.S. Virgin Islands, but you must be prepared to show evidence of citizenship upon leaving the territory (such as a government issued photo ID or your passport). Citizens of countries other than the U.S. should follow U.S. travel regulations.
Is U.S. Virgin Islands safe?
Crime. The U.S. Virgin Islands are a relatively safe vacation destination, but crimes do happen. Purse snatching and pickpocketing are fairly common, as is people stealing items on the beach or breaking into rental cars to steal items.
Is Dominican Republic a U.S. territory?
No. The Dominican Republic is a country in the Caribbean Sea. It shares the island of Hispaniola with the country of Haiti.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.