- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 2 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 3 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 4 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 What is Bali famous for?
- 9 What is famous food in Bali?
- 10 How dangerous is Bali?
- 11 Is Bali a cheap place to visit?
- 12 What is the best month to visit Bali Indonesia?
- 13 Is it easy to get laid in Bali?
- 14 What is banned in Bali?
- 15 What is illegal in Bali?
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
Sekumpul Waterfall In the Singaraja region, about 66 kilometers north of Ubud, Sekumpul Waterfall is considered by many to be Bali’s most beautiful falls.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days do you need in Bali?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is Bali famous for?
What is Bali Most Famous For?
- Tanah Lot Temple.
- Uluwatu Temple.
- Besakih Temple.
- Tegallalang Rice Terraces.
- Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Ubud Art Market.
- Bali Safari and Marine Park.
What is famous food in Bali?
Here are the traditional dishes to try in Bali if you want to experience the essence of the island on your plate.
- Satay. Satay, or sate in Indonesian, are basically grilled slices of chicken, goat, beef, or pork skewered on sticks.
- Babi Guling.
- Nasi Jinggo.
- Sambal Matah.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Is Bali a cheap place to visit?
Bali is a super budget-friendly destination, so it’s pretty easy to visit the island and not have to worry about breaking the bank. Though often busy with tourists, Bali is still surprisingly affordable if you know where to look.
What is the best month to visit Bali Indonesia?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is it easy to get laid in Bali?
Some of the tourists from around the country who come in may be with their families and not be easy to hook up with, but they might be active on the dating site and be able to meet you during the day if they want to get laid. That wraps up our best places to meet Bali girls with a dating guide, enjoy your time here.
What is banned in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.