- 1 How we can send money to Indonesia?
- 2 Can I send money to Indonesia with PayPal?
- 3 Does Indonesia have venmo?
- 4 How can I send money from Indonesia to USA?
- 5 How can I transfer money from USA?
- 6 How do I pay in Indonesia?
- 7 Does Western Union work in Indonesia?
- 8 What is the money in Indonesia?
- 9 How can I use PayPal in Indonesia?
- 10 What cash apps are international?
- 11 What is the safest way to send money to Indonesia?
- 12 Why is Venmo not in Canada?
- 13 Can you e transfer from Canada to US?
How we can send money to Indonesia?
Transfer money to Indonesia with OFX and get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates. OFX can transfer funds to most banks in Indonesia, including, but not limited to:
- Bank CIMB Niaga.
- Bank Danamon.
- Bank Permata Bank Mandiri.
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia.
- Bank Central Asia.
- Bank Negara Indonesia.
Can I send money to Indonesia with PayPal?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Indonesia right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
Does Indonesia have venmo?
The app works just like Venmo.
How can I send money from Indonesia to USA?
How to transfer money from Indonesia to the United States online?
- Register for free. Sign up online or in our app for free.
- Choose an amount to send. Tell us how much you want to send.
- Add recipient’s bank details. Fill in the details of your recipient’s bank account.
- Verify your identity.
- Pay for your transfer.
- That’s it.
How can I transfer money from USA?
Here’s how to send money from the US to an Indian bank account with a money transfer specialist:
- Compare & find the cheapest service on Monito.com.
- Open an account online with them.
- Set up your transfer, with the beneficiary’s bank details in India.
- Fund your transfer by wire transfer, debit or credit card.
How do I pay in Indonesia?
Cards are the dominant payment method in Indonesia when shopping online, taking a 34 percent share of the market. Bank penetration in Indonesia is 48 percent, leaving significant room for growth in the debit card market.
Does Western Union work in Indonesia?
With Western Union you can transfer money fast1 to bank accounts and mobile wallets4 or opt for cash pickup at agent locations across Indonesia.
What is the money in Indonesia?
The primary currency of your PayPal account is the default payment currency unless you choose to use another currency. To send money in a different currency: Enter the amount, choose the currency (below the entered amount), and add a note if needed.
How can I use PayPal in Indonesia?
It’s as easy as 1,2,3
- Create Your Account. Signing up for your very own PayPal account is easy and free.
- Link Your Cards. Link your preferred credit, debit or prepaid cards to your PayPal account.
- Choose PayPal at Checkout. Use PayPal and you never need to enter your card details every time you pay.
What cash apps are international?
The 5 Best Apps to Transfer Money Internationally This Year
- 5 Best Money Transfer Apps. Remitly.
- Remitly money transfer smartphone app.
- OFX money transfer smartphone app.
- Wise (formerly TransferWise)
- PayPal money transfer smartphone app.
- Western Union money transfer smartphone app.
What is the safest way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
Why is Venmo not in Canada?
Will Venmo come to Canada? Venmo will likely not be coming to Canada for two main reasons: Canada has the Interac e-Transfer service which easily allows individuals to transfer funds to one another for free or a small fee depending on who you bank with.
Can you e transfer from Canada to US?
Now you can simply go online to send money to the U.S.! No more trips to the bank or other money transfer locations. The International Money Transfer service through RBC® Online Banking is a cost-effective and convenient way to send money to the U.S., as well as more than 120 other countries around the world2.