- 1 What can 100 dollars buy in Indonesia?
- 2 What can I buy with 1000 rupiah?
- 3 What can $1 buy you in Indonesia?
- 4 Is $100 a lot in Indonesia?
- 5 Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
- 6 Why rupiah is so weak?
- 7 How much does an average Indonesian earn?
- 8 What is the price of a house in Indonesia?
- 9 How much cash can I bring to Indonesia?
- 10 What can you buy with 1 dollar in Thailand?
- 11 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 12 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 13 Is Bali a poor country?
What can 100 dollars buy in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You:
- 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants.
- About 60-80 beers.
- 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
- 4-8 nights’ stay in a Bali budget hotel.
What can I buy with 1000 rupiah?
IDR 1000 is a very small sum, it is the equivalent of 8 cents in the US however it can still get something. with 1000 rupiah you could get a piece of gorengan, a fried snack or 3 piece of hard candy or a glass of mineral water or a glass of flavored water or a small packet of coffee (without water).
What can $1 buy you in Indonesia?
Indonesia: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 load of laundry (about 3.5 kg)
- 1 creamy avocado shake.
- 2 km taxi ride.
- 4 liters (1 gal.) of drinking water.
- 1 pre-cut pineapple on touristy Seminyak beach, Bali.
- 1 hour of Internet access.
- 1 vegetarian meal in a typical warung.
- 2 liters of gasoline.
Is $100 a lot in Indonesia?
In big cities such as Jakarta and Surabaya, a person would need $3 to afford decent meals a day. So, $100 would be sufficient for him to live a month (only for food). However, in the other parts of indonesia where cost living is considerably lower than those two cities, $100 would be enough to live for 1.5–2 months.
Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
Is Indonesia an expensive country to travel around? No. For more comfortable budget travelling it is probably best to plan about $20 a day. For luxury items prices go up very rapidly meaning they are comparatively more expensive than in western countries.
Why rupiah is so weak?
The Indonesian rupiah is the worst-performing Asian currency so far this year — and that weakness stems from the government’s decision to have the central bank partly fund its expanding budget deficit.
How much does an average Indonesian earn?
How much money does a person working in Indonesia make? A person working in Indonesia typically earns around 12,100,000 IDR per month. Salaries range from 3,070,000 IDR (lowest average) to 54,200,000 IDR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).
What is the price of a house in Indonesia?
As of the second half of 2020, the average land price of landed residential homes in Jakarta was about 14.86 million Indonesian rupiah per square feet.
How much cash can I bring to Indonesia?
Currently, there is no ceiling on the amount of foreign bank notes that are carried into Indonesia although authorities require cash worth more than IDR 100 million (approx. USD $7,500) to be declared when arriving in Indonesia.
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Thailand?
Thailand: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- Four liters of drinking water (1 gallon), or 1.5 liters of sparkling water.
- One hour of talking time on your cell phone within Thailand using the 1-2-Call SIM card.
- Local English-language newspaper such as the Bangkok Post (compare that to the Times of India for $0.06)
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali a poor country?
Though the number of people living below the official poverty line in Bali is among the country’s lowest, at less than 5 percent, it sits just next to the Nusa Tenggara islands, where nearly a quarter of the population are poor, according to official statistics.