- 1 What are the 10 countries with the largest population?
- 2 Who has the biggest population India or China?
- 3 What are the 5 most populated countries in the world?
- 4 Which country is No 1 in world?
- 5 Which country has most beautiful girls?
- 6 What country is the safest?
- 7 Which is the most polluted country in the world?
- 8 Why is China and India so overpopulated?
- 9 What are the top 10 least populated countries?
- 10 Which race is the biggest in the world?
- 11 Which country has the smallest population 2020?
- 12 What are the 5 most populated countries by 2050?
What are the 10 countries with the largest population?
Ten Countries with the Highest Population in the World. are China, India, United States, Indonesia, Pakistan, Brazil, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Russia and Mexico.
Who has the biggest population India or China?
India will remain the most populated country through the end of the current century, the report said. In 2019, India had an estimated population of 1.37 billion and China 1.43 billion, according to the UN figures.
What are the 5 most populated countries in the world?
The top 10 most populous countries are: China, India, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Russia, and Mexico.
Which country is No 1 in world?
It’s official! Canada is the best country in the world. Canada took first place in the recently released 2021 Best Countries Report from US News & World Report. This is the first time Canada has claimed the top spot in the annual ranking. The country placed second in the 2020 report and was in third place in 2019.
Which country has most beautiful girls?
Women of These Countries are the Most Beautiful in the World
- Turkey. Meryem Uzerli, Actress.
- Brazil. Alinne Moraes, Actress.
- France. Louise Bourgoin, TV Actor Model.
- Russia. Maria Sharapova, Tennis Player.
- Italy. Monica Bellucci, Model.
- India. Priyanka Chopra, Actor & Model.
What country is the safest?
Safest Countries in the World, Ranked by Perception
- New Zealand.
Which is the most polluted country in the world?
5 levels in most polluted countries worldwide 2019-2020. Bangladesh had an average PM2. 5 concentration of 77.1 micrograms per cubic meter of air (µg/m3) in 2020, making it the most polluted country in the world. This was roughly 20 µg/m3 higher than in the second most polluted country, Pakistan.
Why is China and India so overpopulated?
The population grew – all over the world. The rise of industry and large-scale agriculture meant that families could be much larger than in the past. The social impact of the urban-rural divide led to more complex societies, cities, and more people.
What are the top 10 least populated countries?
Introducing the 10 least populated countries in the world.
- Vatican City – 825.
- Tuvalu – 11,650.
- Nauru – 12,580.
- Palau – 18,010.
- San Marino – 33,860.
- Liechtenstein – 38,020.
- Monaco – 38,960.
- St. Kitts and Nevis – 52,830.
Which race is the biggest in the world?
The world’s largest ethnic group is Han Chinese, with Mandarin being the world’s most spoken language in terms of native speakers. The world’s population is predominantly urban and suburban, and there has been significant migration toward cities and urban centres.
Which country has the smallest population 2020?
What is the least populated country in the world? The smallest country in terms of population is Vatican City. Smallest Countries in Terms of Population
- Vatican City – 801.
- Nauru – 10,824.
- Tuvalu – 11,792.
- Palau – 18,094.
- San Marino – 33,931.
- Liechtenstein – 38,128.
- Monaco – 39,242.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis – 53,199.
What are the 5 most populated countries by 2050?
Largest Populations by Country in 2050
- India: 1,659,000,000.
- China: 1,364,000,000.
- Nigeria: 411,000,000.
- United States: 390,000,000.
- Indonesia: 322,000,000.
- Pakistan: 307,000,000.
- Brazil: 233,000,000.
- Bangladesh: 202,000,000.