- 1 What should I see in Bali?
- 2 What should I not miss in Bali?
- 3 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 4 How many days do you need to see Bali?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 What food is Bali famous for?
- 7 How much money should I take to Bali?
- 8 What should I wear in Bali?
- 9 How do I travel from Singapore to Bali?
- 10 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 11 Do they speak English in Bali?
- 12 How dangerous is Bali?
- 13 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 14 What is the best month to go to Bali?
What should I see in Bali?
12 Things You Must Do in Bali, Indonesia
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Tegalalang Rice Terraces is a valley of rice paddies, located north of Ubud.
- Sekumpul Waterfalls.
- Visit Diamond Beach.
- Explore paradise Gili Air.
- Stay with a local family.
- Sunrise in Munduk.
- Monkey Forest in Ubud.
- Must do on Bali: Kelingking Nusa Penida.
What should I not miss in Bali?
10 things not to miss in Bali
- Gaze at the magnificent Sunset. Credit: Joe Le Merou.
- Beach hopping in the southern tip of Bali Island. Credit: Camila Sé
- Campuhan Ridge Walk in the rice paddies around Ubud.
- See the island’s holy Hindu temples.
- Explore the underwater world.
- Encounter wildlife.
- Learn to surf.
- Climb Mount Batur.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
Sekumpul Waterfall In the Singaraja region, about 66 kilometers north of Ubud, Sekumpul Waterfall is considered by many to be Bali’s most beautiful falls.
How many days do you need to see Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What food is Bali famous for?
Local Foods You Must Try When Visiting Bali
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
How much money should I take to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
What should I wear in Bali?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.
How do I travel from Singapore to Bali?
Take a series of ferries from Singapore to Bali — but only if time is not high on your list of concerns. Arrive at Singapore’s World Trade Center ferry terminal and buy tickets for any of the several daily ferries to Batam, located in Indonesia’s Riau Islands, a journey which takes about 45 minutes without delays.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Do they speak English in Bali?
English on Bali English is the common “third” language and the most popular foreign language by far (after Indonesian and Balinese). Due to tourism requirements, a lot of Balinese speak a level of English that allows them to communicate with tourists on a fundamental level.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.