- 1 How do I get a spouse visa for Indonesia?
- 2 How do I get a long term visa for Indonesia?
- 3 Can an American marry an Indonesian?
- 4 How do I get a permanent visa for Bali?
- 5 How can I marry an Indonesian girl?
- 6 Can foreigners marry in Indonesia?
- 7 How long can a foreigner stay in Indonesia?
- 8 How can I live permanently in Indonesia?
- 9 Can I stay in Bali for 6 months?
- 10 How much does an Indonesian wedding cost?
- 11 What paperwork do I need to marry an American?
- 12 What do I need to get married in Indonesia?
- 13 Can you just move to Bali?
- 14 Where do the rich live in Bali?
- 15 Can I immigrate to Indonesia?
How do I get a spouse visa for Indonesia?
Submit these documents: valid passport and a copy of passport, marriage certificate, copy of ID and family card of your Indonesian spouse with “married” status, copy of Indonesian spouse’s latest bank statement, and sponsor letter. Apply for an electronic VITAS (Visa Tinggal Terbatas) Limited Stay Visa.
How do I get a long term visa for Indonesia?
If you want to remain in Indonesia for longer than 60-days, you can apply for a 180- day Social Visa once you’ve arrived into Bali. To qualify, you will need a sponsor letter from an Indonesian sponsor, proof that you can support yourself during your stay, and a copy of the sponsor’s identity card.
Can an American marry an Indonesian?
The U.S. government has no record of marriages that occur outside of the U.S. Indonesian authorities require all non-Indonesian citizens to obtain a Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage from their Embassy prior to marriage in Indonesia.
How do I get a permanent visa for Bali?
Once you and your Indonesian spouse have been married for two years, your KITAS can then be upgraded to a KITAP (permanent residency permit). Working independently such as a freelancer or consultant is allowed when you have a KITAP. After two years of marriage, you can apply for a permanent stay permit (KITAP).
How can I marry an Indonesian girl?
Address proof and passport size photographs. Adequate documentary evidence of 30-day residence in India. A ‘no-objection’ letter – She may be required to present to the marriage officer a ‘no objection letter’ from the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate, as well as proof of termination of any previous marriage if any.
Can foreigners marry in Indonesia?
Indonesian authorities require that all non-Indonesian citizens obtain a Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage from their embassy prior to conducting the marriage ceremony in Indonesia.
How long can a foreigner stay in Indonesia?
For foreigners planning to stay in Indonesia for longer than 30 days, they can obtain a tourist visa prior to arrival from an Indonesian consulate abroad, which is valid for 60 days. With this 60 day tourist visa, foreigners do not have to visit an immigration office while in Indonesia.
How can I live permanently in Indonesia?
Types of Residency in Indonesia
- Temporary Residency Permit (ITAS/KITAS) Two-year validity. Renewable for three times. Approximately four-month application process.
- Permanent Residency Permit (ITAP/KITAP) Prerequisite: an ITAS/KITAS holder for at least five years continuously. Five-year validity. Renewable for five times.
Can I stay in Bali for 6 months?
Back to Bali for 6 Months of Uninterrupted Exploring A Social-Cultural visa initially gives you 60 days in the country. After that it can be extended up to four times for 30 days per extension. This allows you a total stay of 6 months without having to leave.
How much does an Indonesian wedding cost?
The average cost of weddings in Indonesia is around Rp116 million (US$8,200) which is triple the average annual income in the country, according to financial consulting website, HaloMoney. For the same price, newlyweds can put a down payment on a three-bedroom house on the outskirts of Jakarta.
What paperwork do I need to marry an American?
The documents required for a marriage green card vary by situation but generally include the following:
- Birth certificate.
- Marriage certificate.
- Financial documents.
- Proof of sponsor’s U.S. citizenship or permanent residence.
- Proof of lawful U.S. entry and status, if applicable.
- Police clearance certificate, if applicable.
What do I need to get married in Indonesia?
The following documents must be completed:
- Copy of passport (both partners)
- Copy of birth certificate (both partners)
- Copy of proof of legal termination of any and all previous marriage, i.e., Absolute Divorce Decree (If applicable) or Death Certificate;
- Copy of passports of two witnesses;
Can you just move to Bali?
You need a Visa to visit or live in Bali, what type of visa is what needs to be planned. You will enter Bali on a Tourist Visa, which is valid for 30 days. If you want to extend to 60 days, you must purchase a Visa on Arrival (VOA) when entering the airport. Then a visit to Immigration will allow you to extend.
Where do the rich live in Bali?
Uluwatu – Situated on the south west coast of Bali, perched on the famous limestone cliffs of the Bukit Peninsula, is “Billionaires Row” which boasts some of Asia’s most luxurious and expensive villas.
Can I immigrate to Indonesia?
Apply For A Visa/Permit. Applying for and acquiring a visa to Indonesia is a simple process, except for work visas, which are quite difficult to obtain. Expats can obtain several types of visas that dictate how long they can stay in the country and how much they pay for them.