- 1 What is the cheapest time to fly to Indonesia?
- 2 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 3 How long is a flight from the US to Indonesia?
- 4 Is Indonesia safe to travel?
- 5 Why are flights to Indonesia so expensive?
- 6 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 7 How much does a 2 week holiday to Bali cost?
- 8 Is Indonesia a cheap country?
- 9 What should I avoid in Indonesia?
- 10 Is Thailand cheaper than Indonesia?
- 11 How many hours is Indonesia from Kenya?
- 12 How do you get from Bali to Kenya?
What is the cheapest time to fly to Indonesia?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Indonesia is November.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
How long is a flight from the US to Indonesia?
Flying time from United States to Indonesia The total flight duration from United States to Indonesia is 18 hours, 52 minutes. If you’re planning a trip, remember to add more time for the plane to taxi between the gate and the airport runway.
Is Indonesia safe to travel?
Indonesia is mostly a safe country to travel to, though it still has its dangers from natural disasters to terrorism and petty theft. Be very cautious on the streets of Indonesia and plan your trip carefully.
Why are flights to Indonesia so expensive?
High demand and because there are many connections to Bali from Los Angeles via Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bangkok. For everywhere else, distance and demand. Demand plays a bigger factor than distance.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much does a 2 week holiday to Bali cost?
A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
Is Indonesia a cheap country?
In general, outside of the popular tourist destinations, Indonesia is a very inexpensive country, and budget deals can be had in these places as well with a little searching.
What should I avoid in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be.
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife.
- Don’t ignore local customs.
Is Thailand cheaper than Indonesia?
Prices in Indonesia vary greatly depending on where you go. Sumatra, Java and Bali can be as cheap or evcen cheaper than Thailand, while far-flung Papua or Maluku can be more expensive.
How many hours is Indonesia from Kenya?
Flying time from Kenya to Indonesia The total flight duration from Kenya to Indonesia is 11 hours, 52 minutes.
How do you get from Bali to Kenya?
The cheapest way to get from Kenya to Bali is to fly and car ferry which costs $420 – $850 and takes 23h 4m. Which way is quickest from Kenya to Bali? The quickest way to get from Kenya to Bali is to fly which costs $700 – $1,300 and takes 17h 47m.