- 1 Is it safe to travel to Indonesia right now?
- 2 How can I go to Indonesia for cheap?
- 3 How do I get from Malaysia to Indonesia?
- 4 Can you get to Indonesia by boat?
- 5 What should I avoid in Indonesia?
- 6 Is Indonesia cheap to travel?
- 7 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 8 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
- 9 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 10 How many hours travel from Indonesia to Malaysia?
- 11 How far is Indonesia to Malaysia?
- 12 How can I go to Thailand from Malaysia?
- 13 Can you get to Bali by boat?
- 14 Can you get a ferry from Indonesia to Australia?
- 15 Can I go by boat to Australia?
Is it safe to travel to Indonesia right now?
Indonesia – Level 4: Do Not Travel. Do not travel to Indonesia due to COVID-19, terrorism, and natural disasters. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 4 Travel Health Notice for Indonesia due to COVID-19, indicating a very high level of COVID-19 in the country.
How can I go to Indonesia for cheap?
How To Travel Indonesia on a Budget
- Book months in advance.
- Choose the right season.
- Buy local.
- Find affordable activities or attractions.
- Go for public transport.
- Try ojek.
- Stay in a hostel or kost.
- Step up your haggling game.
How do I get from Malaysia to Indonesia?
Bus, ferry • 2 days 0h
- Take the bus from Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur to HarbourFront.
- Take the ferry from SIngapore Harbour Front to Tanjung Balai Karimun.
- Take the ferry from Tanjung Balai Karimun to Port of Tanjung Priok.
Can you get to Indonesia by boat?
Getting to Indonesia by boat The main ports within Indonesia are Belawan (Medan), Dumai and Padang on Sumatra, with both Belawan and Dumai served by ferries from Malaysia. It is also possible to travel by boat from Singapore to Batam and Bintan, two islands just south of Singapore.
What should I avoid in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be.
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife.
- Don’t ignore local customs.
Is Indonesia cheap to travel?
In general, outside of the popular tourist destinations, Indonesia is a very inexpensive country, and budget deals can be had in these places as well with a little searching.
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many hours travel from Indonesia to Malaysia?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Indonesia and Malaysia is 1,439 km= 894 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Indonesia to Malaysia, It takes 1.6 hours to arrive.
How far is Indonesia to Malaysia?
The shortest distance (air line) between Malaysia and Indonesia is 732.50 mi (1,178.84 km). The shortest route between Malaysia and Indonesia is 1,698.73 mi (2,733.85 km) according to the route planner.
How can I go to Thailand from Malaysia?
This safe route from Malaysia to Thailand is also the easiest way to travel by train. The first step of your journey is to take either a long distance ETS train to Padang Besar Railway Station (located just inside Malaysia, with immigration / passport control) or a KTM Komuter train for shorter distances.
Can you get to Bali by boat?
Bali is quite a popular port for most cruise liners traversing through South East Asia. To get into Bali through the sea route, take a flight to Singapore, Sumatra or Java and take a ship for your onward journey to Bali. The information desks at the airport will guide you thoroughly.
Can you get a ferry from Indonesia to Australia?
There are no ferries from Australia to Indonesia /SE Asia. the only way to ship a car is by container. Your overland/sea options as a passenger are either getting a lift on a private yacht,or else going by freight ship.
Can I go by boat to Australia?
You can go all the way from the UK to Australia or New Zealand by sea, either a leisurely direct voyage by infrequent round-the-world cruise, or by one of the few remaining passenger-carrying freighters, sometimes with the need to switch ships in either the USA or SE Asia.