- 1 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 2 Is $5 a lot in Indonesia?
- 3 What is the strongest currency in the world?
- 4 Is Indonesia cheap to travel?
- 5 What can you buy with 1 dollar in Thailand?
- 6 Is Indonesia cheaper than India?
- 7 What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 10 What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
- 11 What is the main religion in Indonesia?
- 12 Why is IDR so weak?
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
Is $5 a lot in Indonesia?
Indonesia, S$5 = 48,400 Indonesian Rupiahs Your S$5 can get you a lot in Indonesia.
What is the strongest currency in the world?
Kuwaiti dinar Known as the strongest currency in the world, the Kuwaiti dinar or KWD was introduced in 1960 and was initially equivalent to one pound sterling.
Is Indonesia cheap to travel?
In general, outside of the popular tourist destinations, Indonesia is a very inexpensive country, and budget deals can be had in these places as well with a little searching.
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Thailand?
Thailand: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- Four liters of drinking water (1 gallon), or 1.5 liters of sparkling water.
- One hour of talking time on your cell phone within Thailand using the 1-2-Call SIM card.
- Local English-language newspaper such as the Bangkok Post (compare that to the Times of India for $0.06)
Is Indonesia cheaper than India?
India is 28.2% cheaper than Indonesia.
What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
Rp 5,000. A 5,000 bill will get you a medium bottled water or a couple of traditional snacks from the market. This note will also be enough to pay the fare for most minivan buses or intercity bus routes.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
What is the main religion in Indonesia?
In the latest population census data, 87 percent of Indonesians declared themselves to be Muslim, followed by 9.87 percent who were Christian. The Indonesian constitution guarantees religious freedom, and officially recognizes Islam, Protestantism, Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Confucianism.
Why is IDR so weak?
The Indonesian rupiah is the worst-performing Asian currency so far this year — and that weakness stems from the government’s decision to have the central bank partly fund its expanding budget deficit.