- 1 Why is Indonesia the best to visit?
- 2 Is Indonesia dangerous for tourists?
- 3 Is Indonesia good for tourists?
- 4 What should I avoid in Indonesia?
- 5 What is the most visited place in Indonesia?
- 6 What is famous food in Indonesia?
- 7 What places to avoid in Bali?
- 8 Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
- 9 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 10 What is the main culture of Indonesia?
- 11 What is so special about Indonesia?
- 12 What products is Indonesia known for?
- 13 What is considered rude in Indonesia?
- 14 Can I marry Indonesian girl?
- 15 What is considered rude in Bali?
Why is Indonesia the best to visit?
You will find that a lot of tourists love coming to Indonesia because of how beautiful and diverse this country is. Known to many as Wonderful Indonesia, it brings you the second largest tropical forests, many pristine beaches with great dive sites and surfing waves, amazing hikes to active volcanoes and wildlife.
Is Indonesia dangerous for tourists?
OVERALL RISK: MEDIUM. Indonesia is mostly a safe country to travel to, though it still has its dangers from natural disasters to terrorism and petty theft. Be very cautious on the streets of Indonesia and plan your trip carefully.
Is Indonesia good for tourists?
With nearly 13,500 islands under its jurisdiction, Indonesia offers an adventure for everyone, from exploring ancient temples and hiking active volcanoes to diving in largely untouched waters.
What should I avoid in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be.
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife.
- Don’t ignore local customs.
What is the most visited place in Indonesia?
Bali – Cliche Yet The Best The most popular tourist spot, Bali is an all inclusive tourist destination in Indonesia that has gained a lot of popularity in the recent years! From beautiful temples to lofty mountains, a rich heritage and culture to exciting nightlife, Bali has got it all and a lot more!
What is famous food in Indonesia?
40 Indonesian foods we can’t live without
- Sambal. While technically more of a condiment, the chili-based sauce known as sambal is a staple at all Indonesian tables.
- Satay. These tasty meat skewers cook up over coals so hot they need fans to waft the smoke away.
- Nasi goreng.
- Nasi uduk.
- Nasi padang.
What places to avoid in Bali?
Here is how to make sure you find the perfect Bali for you and avoid all the wrong areas.
- Areas near the Airport. Anything near the airport may look great, but it’s not the real Bali.
- Money Changer in Airport.
- Money Changer is Narrow Alley.
- Tanah Lot.
- Streets at Nights.
Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
Is Indonesia an expensive country to travel around? No. For more comfortable budget travelling it is probably best to plan about $20 a day. For luxury items prices go up very rapidly meaning they are comparatively more expensive than in western countries.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
What is the main culture of Indonesia?
Indonesia is centrally-located along ancient trading routes between the Far East, South Asia and the Middle East, resulting in many cultural practices being strongly influenced by a multitude of religions, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, and Islam, all strong in the major trading cities.
What is so special about Indonesia?
Indonesia is located in what is called “the Pacific rim of fire” which is one of the most active volcanic areas in the world. The country alone has 150 volcanoes. It also boasts some of the most gorgeous sunsets in the world with one of the best being seen from Mount Penanjakan overlooking the famous Mt Bromo Volcano.
What products is Indonesia known for?
The country is a major exporter of crude petroleum and natural gas. In addition, Indonesia is one of the world’s main suppliers of rubber, coffee, cocoa, and palm oil; it also produces a wide range of other commodities, such as sugar, tea, tobacco, copra, and spices (e.g., cloves).
What is considered rude in Indonesia?
Indonesian people embarrass easily, and it’s considered very rude to deliberately embarrass someone. This might include raising your voice, or making accusations. Problems should be solved in private, not on the streets, and ego-based or emotional outbursts are inappropriate.
Can I marry Indonesian girl?
There is no restriction to marry the girl in Indonesia but you may approach the Indian embassy at Indonesia for getting married to her under the provisions of special marriage act and get married there by completing the requisite formalities as is required by Indian laws.
What is considered rude in Bali?
Don’t hand a Balinese person something with your left hand, it is considered rude. Don’t leave your plate completely empty when eating a meal at someone’s house. A little food is always left over as an offering for the gods and to let your host know you had enough to eat.