- 1 Can I get a social visa for Indonesia?
- 2 What is a social visa in Indonesia?
- 3 What are the reasons a visa application may be denied?
- 4 How does visa get rejected?
- 5 How do I get a b211 visa for Indonesia?
- 6 How do I get a 60 day visa for Indonesia?
- 7 How can I live permanently in Indonesia?
- 8 How long can a foreigner stay in Indonesia?
- 9 What happens when visa gets rejected?
- 10 How do I know if my visa is approved?
- 11 Why do spouse visas get rejected?
- 12 What do visa officers check?
- 13 Does embassy check bank statement?
- 14 Can we apply for visa again after rejection?
Eligible Applicants for a Social Visa Indonesia Foreigners with a social visa are granted a single entry visit of up to 60 days which can be extended monthly for a total of 180 days. After its expiration, holders must leave the country and apply for a new visa abroad.
Social Cultural Visa is issued to travelers who intend to visit Indonesia for: Lecture, short Internship program, Short Courses, Arts, Meetings, Volunteer Program, Sport Activities, visiting family and other related Social activities. Once issued, a Visa must be used within 90 (ninety) days from the Date of Issuance.
What are the reasons a visa application may be denied?
An application may be denied because the consular officer does not have all of the information required to determine if the applicant is eligible to receive a visa, because the applicant does not qualify for the visa category for which he or she applied, or because the information reviewed indicates the applicant falls
How does visa get rejected?
Your application may be rejected if you have been denied a visa into the country (or other countries) previously, or if you have a history of having overstayed in a country, or if you have performed activities that are not allowed under a particular visa category in the past, etc.
How do I get a b211 visa for Indonesia?
Process to Get Social Visa B-211 (Visa Budaya)
- You need to apply at an embassy or consulate outside of Indonesia before coming to Indonesia.
- Passport must be valid at least six months (no exceptions)
- You need to have a sponsor letter from an Indonesian citizen or organisation.
- Copy of ID card of the sponsor.
How do I get a 60 day visa for Indonesia?
What You Need for a 60 Day Tourist Visa For Indonesia:
- Passport Photo.
- Application Form.
- Copy of flights out of Indonesia.
- $80 AUD payment.
- Transport to Consulate/embassy or mail passport and all forms.
How can I live permanently in Indonesia?
Izin Tinggal Tetap, or ITAP (Permanent residency permit): This visa is less common. You can acquire this permit only if you have been an ITAS holder for longer than five consecutive years. It allows you to live in Indonesia for up to five years and can be renewed five times, giving you 25 years of residency in all.
How long can a foreigner stay in Indonesia?
For foreigners planning to stay in Indonesia for longer than 30 days, they can obtain a tourist visa prior to arrival from an Indonesian consulate abroad, which is valid for 60 days. With this 60 day tourist visa, foreigners do not have to visit an immigration office while in Indonesia.
What happens when visa gets rejected?
If your visa application was rejected the first time, you have the option of re-applying. If you had a visa interview, you can ask the visa officer the reason for rejection. In case you weren’t required to appear for an interview then you will receive a document stating the reason for rejection.
How do I know if my visa is approved?
Check the Status of a Visa Application
- United States: Contact the National Visa Center (NVC) at 1-603-334-0700 for immigrant visas. For nonimmigrant visas, call 1-603-334-0888. Or use the Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC).
- Abroad: Contact the U.S. Embassy or consulate where you filed your application.
Why do spouse visas get rejected?
UK Spouse visa applications are commonly refused for the following reasons: The minimum financial requirements (i.e income of £18,600 per year or saving £62,500) are not met. Immigration officials believe your marriage is not genuine or subsisting. You have submitted incorrect documentation.
What do visa officers check?
The visa officer will ask you questions related to your study plans, university choice, academic capability, financial status, and post-graduation plans. The gruelling on study plan will probe into your interest in the academic field of your choice.
Does embassy check bank statement?
They do not check your bank account. That is why they ask for few months of statements to see your history. Furthermore; they do not have the necessary waiver from you to contact your Bank so they won’t be able to get any information even if they tried. They do carry out inquiry from bank.
Can we apply for visa again after rejection?
There is no mandatory waiting period for re-application – unless otherwise noted, you may apply again for a visa at any time after your first rejection. However, sending the same application a second time without additional information is likely to result in rejection for the same reasons as the first.