- 1 Is Thailand a part of Indonesia?
- 2 How do I get from Indonesia to Thailand?
- 3 How far apart are Bali and Thailand?
- 4 Is Thailand a state?
- 5 How long is the flight from Indonesia to Australia?
- 6 Is Thailand cheaper than Indonesia?
- 7 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 8 How expensive is Thailand?
- 9 Is Bali better than Thailand?
- 10 How far is Thailand from Bali flying?
- 11 Can I travel to Bali from Thailand?
- 12 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 13 Is Bali and Thailand the same country?
- 14 What countries is Bali near?
Is Thailand a part of Indonesia?
Southeast Asia is composed of eleven countries of impressive diversity in religion, culture and history: Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Timor-Leste, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
How do I get from Indonesia to Thailand?
The cheapest way to get from Indonesia to Thailand is to fly which costs Rp1300000 – Rp4000000 and takes 5h 4m. What is the fastest way to get from Indonesia to Thailand? The quickest way to get from Indonesia to Thailand is to fly which costs Rp1900000 – Rp2800000 and takes 4h.
How far apart are Bali and Thailand?
The distance between Bangkok, Thailand, and Bali, Indonesia, is about 1,830 miles, and the two are separated by several countries, islands and bodies of water.
Is Thailand a state?
Thailand (Thai: ประเทศไทย), known formerly as Siam and officially as the Kingdom of Thailand, is a country in Southeast Asia.
How long is the flight from Indonesia to Australia?
Average direct flight time is 5 hours 22 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Indonesia to Australia is 5 hours 22 minutes.
Is Thailand cheaper than Indonesia?
Prices in Indonesia vary greatly depending on where you go. Sumatra, Java and Bali can be as cheap or evcen cheaper than Thailand, while far-flung Papua or Maluku can be more expensive.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
How expensive is Thailand?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,241 ($98) per day on your vacation in Thailand, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿481 ($15) on meals for one day and ฿384 ($12) on local transportation.
Is Bali better than Thailand?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
How far is Thailand from Bali flying?
How far is Denpasar Bali from Bangkok by plane? The distance between Bangkok and Denpasar Bali is approximately 2,979 miles.
Can I travel to Bali from Thailand?
There is no way to travel from Thailand to Bali by land transport alone because you need to cross not only several peninsulas, but also some islands and bodies of water. A combination of land and water transport is possible for you to get from Bangkok to Bali.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is Bali and Thailand the same country?
First off: Thailand is a huge country (513,120 square kilometers), whereas Bali is a small island blip in the whole of Indonesia (5,780 square kilometers). Getting around Bali, all its amazing places to see and things to do, is far easier than doing so in Thailand.
What countries is Bali near?
Denpasar is Bali’s largest and capital city and is located in the south of Bali. Bali is located to the north of Australia, the south of Malaysia, the south east of Singapore and the south west of Indonesia.