- 1 What is the population of Indonesia in 2020?
- 2 Why Indonesia is so populated?
- 3 What Indonesia is famous for?
- 4 What is the main religion of Indonesia 2021?
- 5 Is Indonesia a safe country?
- 6 Is Borneo a part of Indonesia?
- 7 What is the richest city in Indonesia?
- 8 What is the main religion in Indonesia?
- 9 What are the 5 largest provinces of Indonesia?
What is the population of Indonesia in 2020?
Indonesia 2020 population is estimated at 273,523,615 people at mid year according to UN data. Indonesia population is equivalent to 3.51% of the total world population.
Why Indonesia is so populated?
The population of Indonesia has long been known to be in the 4th position of the world and the third in Asia. This population density occurs due to high birth rates and the lack of family planning programs, the number of Indonesian population ranks fourth in the world reached 238 million people.
What Indonesia is famous for?
Find the best places to visit with our list of the top attractions in Indonesia.
- Beaches of Bali. Beaches of Bali.
- Borobudur. Borobudur.
- Orangutans of Borneo. Orangutans of Borneo.
- Gili Islands. Gili Islands.
- Komodo National Park. Komodo National Park.
- Sacred Monkey Forest, Ubud. Sacred Monkey Forest, Ubud.
- Mount Bromo.
- Tana Toraja.
What is the main religion of Indonesia 2021?
9.87% are Christian, 1.69% are Hindu, 0.72% are Buddhist and 0.56% practice other faiths. The Indonesian constitution grants religious freedom although the government only officially recognizes Islam, Protestantism, Roman Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Confucianism.
Is Indonesia a safe country?
OVERALL RISK: MEDIUM. Indonesia is mostly a safe country to travel to, though it still has its dangers from natural disasters to terrorism and petty theft. Be very cautious on the streets of Indonesia and plan your trip carefully.
Is Borneo a part of Indonesia?
Covering an area of roughly 287,000 square miles, Borneo is the third-largest island in the world. It is divided into four political regions: Kalimantan belongs to Indonesia; Sabah and Sarawak are part of Malaysia; a small remaining region comprises the sultanate of Brunei.
What is the richest city in Indonesia?
Surabaya is one of the Indonesian cities with the highest property growth.
What is the main religion in Indonesia?
In the latest population census data, 87 percent of Indonesians declared themselves to be Muslim, followed by 9.87 percent who were Christian. The Indonesian constitution guarantees religious freedom, and officially recognizes Islam, Protestantism, Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Confucianism.
What are the 5 largest provinces of Indonesia?
Papua is the largest and easternmost province of Indonesia; the province occupies the western part of the island of New Guinea. Sumatra
- Central Kalimantan (Kalimantan Tengah) – Palangkaraya.
- South Kalimantan (Kalimantan Selatan) – Banjarmasin.
- East Kalimantan (Kalimantan Timur) – Samarinda.