- 1 What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
- 2 How can I transfer money from bank to Indonesia?
- 3 Can we transfer money to Indonesia?
- 4 How can I send money online in Indonesia?
- 5 How much does it cost to send money to Indonesia?
- 6 How long does it take to transfer money to Indonesia?
- 7 How do I do an international bank transfer?
- 8 How can I send money to BNI Indonesia?
- 9 Does Western Union work in Indonesia?
- 10 How do I pay someone in Indonesia?
- 11 Can I use PayPal to send money to Indonesia?
- 12 Can I send money to someone in Bali?
- 13 Does Cash app work in Indonesia?
- 14 What is the money in Indonesia?
What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
How can I transfer money from bank to Indonesia?
How to transfer money to Indonesia online?
- Register for free. Sign up online or in our app for free.
- Choose an amount to send. Tell us how much you want to send.
- Add recipient’s bank details. Fill in the details of your recipient’s bank account.
- Verify your identity.
- Pay for your transfer.
- That’s it.
Can we transfer money to Indonesia?
Money transfer to Indonesia, your way You can send money straight to your receiver’s bank account or send it to a Western Union location in Indonesia for a cash pickup in minutes2.
How can I send money online in Indonesia?
Send Money from India to Indonesia
- Book Online. Compare bids from your nearest exchange houses & banks and book online.
- Verify KYC. Get the required KYC documents verified at home or at the nearest branch.
- Transfer Funds. Transfer the funds to the exchange house/bank’s account as NEFT/RTGS.
- Get Credit!
How much does it cost to send money to Indonesia?
To send money in USD to Indonesia, you pay a small, flat fee of 5.23 USD + 0.38% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
How long does it take to transfer money to Indonesia?
When will funds be credited for bank transfers to Indonesia? Usually within 2-3 working days. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
How do I do an international bank transfer?
How to make an international money transfer online from your bank
- Go to your bank’s money transfer section.
- Verify your sending limits.
- Enter your recipient’s bank information.
- Enter sending amount and desired currency.
- Pay for the transfer and the fees.
- Wait for your transfer to arrive.
How can I send money to BNI Indonesia?
BNI customer (not a walk-in customer).
- Open BNI Mobile Banking app.
- Select menu transfer and International Remittance.
- After customers read the terms and conditions, press LANJUT.
- Select debet account number.
- Select new input.
- Choose destination country and Bank.
- Input the beneficiary name and address.
Does Western Union work in Indonesia?
With Western Union you can transfer money fast1 to bank accounts and mobile wallets4 or opt for cash pickup at agent locations across Indonesia.
How do I pay someone in Indonesia?
The best ways to send money to Indonesia
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise.
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast.
- Credit Card.
Can I use PayPal to send money to Indonesia?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Indonesia right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
Can I send money to someone in Bali?
Re: Best way to send money to Bali? Yes, Whinnie is quite correct, the fastest, cheapest and best exchange rate is provided by using kangaroo service. Kangaroo service convert into IDR from AUD, and it is IDR that is deposited into the Indonesian destination account.
Does Cash app work in Indonesia?
Cash App does not work internationally — you cannot make payments to someone in a different country. Cash App can only be used to send money within the country you live, and the service is only available in the US and UK.
What is the money in Indonesia?
Once confirmed, you can send money from India to Indonesia via NEFT/RTGS. Money remittance will start once the amount is being credited.