- 1 Is Indonesia part of Asia or Australia?
- 2 Is Indonesia in Europe or Asia?
- 3 How many continents are there in Indonesia?
- 4 Is Indonesia is a part of India?
- 5 Is Indonesia a safe country?
- 6 What Indonesia is famous for?
- 7 What is the main religion in Indonesia?
- 8 How many countries are in the world?
- 9 What is the main culture of Indonesia?
- 10 Why Indonesia is the best country?
- 11 Where is Asia located?
- 12 Why is Indonesia so populated?
- 13 Are Indonesian Chinese?
- 14 Is Indonesia cheaper than India?
- 15 Is Indonesia better than India?
Is Indonesia part of Asia or Australia?
Indonesia is the largest country in Southeast Asia, with a maximum dimension from east to west of about 3,200 miles (5,100 km) and an extent from north to south of 1,100 miles (1,800 km). It shares a border with Malaysia in the northern part of Borneo and with Papua New Guinea in the centre of New Guinea.
Is Indonesia in Europe or Asia?
The Republic of Indonesia (RI), or familiarly known as Indonesia, is a country in Southeast Asia that is located on the equator and situated between the Asian and Australian continents and between the Pacific and Indian Oceans.
How many continents are there in Indonesia?
There are total number of 17,508 islands of which about 6000 are inhabited. Straddling equator, the archipelago is on a crossroads between two oceans, the Pacific and the Indian Ocean, and bridges two continents, Asia and Australia. Indonesia has many high mountains, the highest of which are over 4000 metres.
Is Indonesia is a part of India?
Both countries are neighbours, as India’s Andaman and Nicobar Islands share a maritime border with Indonesia along the Andaman Sea. The Indian-Indonesian relationship stretches back for almost two millennia.
Is Indonesia a safe country?
OVERALL RISK: MEDIUM. Indonesia is mostly a safe country to travel to, though it still has its dangers from natural disasters to terrorism and petty theft. Be very cautious on the streets of Indonesia and plan your trip carefully.
What Indonesia is famous for?
Find the best places to visit with our list of the top attractions in Indonesia.
- Beaches of Bali. Beaches of Bali.
- Borobudur. Borobudur.
- Orangutans of Borneo. Orangutans of Borneo.
- Gili Islands. Gili Islands.
- Komodo National Park. Komodo National Park.
- Sacred Monkey Forest, Ubud. Sacred Monkey Forest, Ubud.
- Mount Bromo.
- Tana Toraja.
What is the main religion in Indonesia?
In the latest population census data, 87 percent of Indonesians declared themselves to be Muslim, followed by 9.87 percent who were Christian. The Indonesian constitution guarantees religious freedom, and officially recognizes Islam, Protestantism, Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Confucianism.
How many countries are in the world?
There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.
What is the main culture of Indonesia?
Indonesia is centrally-located along ancient trading routes between the Far East, South Asia and the Middle East, resulting in many cultural practices being strongly influenced by a multitude of religions, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, and Islam, all strong in the major trading cities.
Why Indonesia is the best country?
1. Mesmerizing islands and beaches. That makes Indonesia is a dream destination for island hopping where you can enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of pristine beaches. This country is also a favorite place for diving as there are so many diving sites across Indonesia with astonishing underwater scenery.
Where is Asia located?
Asia is a continent in the eastern and northern hemispheres. It is located east of Europe, north of the Indian Ocean, and it is bordered on the east by the Pacific Ocean and on the north by the Arctic Ocean.
Why is Indonesia so populated?
The population of Indonesia has long been known to be in the 4th position of the world and the third in Asia. This population density occurs due to high birth rates and the lack of family planning programs, the number of Indonesian population ranks fourth in the world reached 238 million people.
Are Indonesian Chinese?
Most Chinese Indonesians are from Han ethnic. Chinese people have lived in the Indonesian archipelago since at least the 13th century. The development of local Chinese society and culture is based upon three pillars: clan associations, ethnic media and Chinese-language schools.
Is Indonesia cheaper than India?
India is 28.2% cheaper than Indonesia.
Is Indonesia better than India?
However, Indonesia scores better than India on fiscal matters. According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Indonesia’s general government debt is at 29.6% of GDP, while India’s is significantly higher at nearly 69% of GDP in 2018. India also has a much higher general government fiscal deficit.