- 1 How can I immigrate to USA from Indonesia?
- 2 Does Indonesian need visa to USA?
- 3 How much do I need to immigrate to USA?
- 4 How can I move to the USA permanently?
- 5 How much does it cost to get a visa from Indonesia to USA?
- 6 Can an American marry an Indonesian?
- 7 How long can a US citizen stay in Indonesia?
- 8 How long can a foreigner stay in Indonesia?
- 9 What should I avoid in Indonesia?
- 10 Can I move to America without a job?
- 11 Can I get a US work visa without a job offer?
- 12 How difficult is it to move to America?
- 13 How can I live in the US legally?
- 14 Is living in USA worth it?
How can I immigrate to USA from Indonesia?
To apply for an immigrant visa, a foreign citizen seeking to immigrate generally must be sponsored by a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident immediate relative(s), or prospective U.S. employer, and have an approved petition before applying for an immigrant visa.
Does Indonesian need visa to USA?
All Indonesians need a visa to travel to the U.S. All Indonesians, no matter how young, needs a visa in his/her own passport.
How much do I need to immigrate to USA?
Despite its popularity, for many, becoming a U.S. permanent resident or a naturalized citizen is a long and costly process. If we sum up all the specific payments towards acquiring citizenship to the USA, the amount ranges somewhere between $4,000 to $11,300. Most people end up spending between $6,000 and $8,000.
How can I move to the USA permanently?
Foreign citizens wishing to immigrate and live permanently in the U.S. must comply with U.S. visa immigration laws, and specific procedures to apply for visas. At DHS, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is responsible for immigration matters, including naturalization.
How much does it cost to get a visa from Indonesia to USA?
The application fee for the most common nonimmigrant visa types is $160. This includes tourist, business, student and exchange visas. Most petition-based visas, such as work and religious visas, are $190.00. K visas cost $265.00 and the fee amount for E visas is $205.00.
Can an American marry an Indonesian?
The U.S. government has no record of marriages that occur outside of the U.S. Indonesian authorities require all non-Indonesian citizens to obtain a Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage from their Embassy prior to marriage in Indonesia.
How long can a US citizen stay in Indonesia?
The maximum stays permitted for the visa on arrival is 30 days. If you plan to stay longer than 30 days you need to apply for a visa. Single Entry visas are valid for 3 months, multiple entry visas are valid for 12 months.
How long can a foreigner stay in Indonesia?
For foreigners planning to stay in Indonesia for longer than 30 days, they can obtain a tourist visa prior to arrival from an Indonesian consulate abroad, which is valid for 60 days. With this 60 day tourist visa, foreigners do not have to visit an immigration office while in Indonesia.
What should I avoid in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be.
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife.
- Don’t ignore local customs.
Can I move to America without a job?
no, you can’t move to the USA without a job waiting. The only ways to move to the USA are family-based, employment-based, investment-based, or student-based, all of which require a visa in hand prior to moving to the USA. How about doing a higher degree in the USA, you could get an F-1 visa.
Can I get a US work visa without a job offer?
Unfortunately, most employment visas require you to have a job offer and an employment sponsor to obtain a work visa. Part of the U.S. visa application process requires an employer to file a petition on your behalf. That is why most applicants are unable to get a U.S. work visa without an employer sponsor.
How difficult is it to move to America?
hard there is Quota system, it takes a lot of money and time and paper work even for people with a lot of both, Its not as simple as it was at the beginning of the 20th Century when all you had to do was hop a boat and go to an Entery point and Present yourself, during the Wave of immigration most Americans families
How can I live in the US legally?
Generally, the following requirements must be met to be eligible:
- You must be at least 18 years of age at the time that you apply (Application for Naturalization)
- You must have lived in the USA for at least five years as a permanent resident (Green Card holder) or for 3 years if married to and living with a US citizen.
Is living in USA worth it?
Despite it’s probems this country is still the land of opportunity and freedom. You can worship as you like or not at all. You can join any political party you like or start your own. With hard work and some luck you can be anything you dream of, even President of the United States some day.