- 1 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 2 Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
- 3 What can you buy with 1 dollar in Thailand?
- 4 What is the strongest currency in the world?
- 5 How many dollars is a cent?
- 6 Do you need cash in Bali?
- 7 What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
- 8 Why is rupiah so weak?
- 9 In which country Indian rupee has highest value?
- 10 Which currency has lowest value?
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
Is Indonesia an expensive country to travel around? No. For more comfortable budget travelling it is probably best to plan about $20 a day. For luxury items prices go up very rapidly meaning they are comparatively more expensive than in western countries.
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Thailand?
Thailand: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- Four liters of drinking water (1 gallon), or 1.5 liters of sparkling water.
- One hour of talking time on your cell phone within Thailand using the 1-2-Call SIM card.
- Local English-language newspaper such as the Bangkok Post (compare that to the Times of India for $0.06)
What is the strongest currency in the world?
Kuwaiti dinar Known as the strongest currency in the world, the Kuwaiti dinar or KWD was introduced in 1960 and was initially equivalent to one pound sterling.
How many dollars is a cent?
1 cents is equal to 0.01 dollar.
Do you need cash in Bali?
Cash is in many cases the only acceptable way of payment. Particularly in remote areas a credit card will be of little use to you. Visa and MasterCard are the most accepted credit cards in Bali. Some hotels and restaurants do take Amex, Diners Club even less.
What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
Why is rupiah so weak?
The Indonesian rupiah is the worst-performing Asian currency so far this year — and that weakness stems from the government’s decision to have the central bank partly fund its expanding budget deficit.
In which country Indian rupee has highest value?
So, here are 10 countries with high Indian Rupee value, where you can actually travel like royalty!
- Vietnam. One of the most beautiful countries in Asia, Vietnam offers you an exotic experience.
- Sri Lanka.
Which currency has lowest value?
The Iranian Rial is the least valued currency in the world. It is the lowest currency to USD.