- 1 What is there to do in Lombok for 4 days?
- 2 What is Lombok known for?
- 3 What is there to do in Lombok for 3 days?
- 4 Is Lombok better than Bali?
- 5 How many days do you need in Lombok?
- 6 Is it safe to visit Lombok?
- 7 Is Lombok more expensive than Bali?
- 8 What do you call people from Lombok?
- 9 What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
- 10 How long is the boat ride from Bali to Lombok?
- 11 How do you get around Lombok?
- 12 Is Lombok a touristy?
- 13 Is Thailand better than Bali?
- 14 Why you should visit Lombok not Bali?
What is there to do in Lombok for 4 days?
4 of the Best Things to do in Lombok
- Watch Sunrise from the Peak of Mount Rinjani. After visiting the Gili Islands, hiking Rinjani is the most popular tourist activity on Lombok.
- Trek to Tiu Kelep Waterfall.
- Chill on Selong Belanak Beach.
- Take an Island Hopping Tour Around the Sekotong Islands.
What is Lombok known for?
Lombok is known for its pretty waterfalls but one of the most famous of these is Tiu Kelep Waterfall. This gushing cataract can be found in the north of the island and it is surrounded by gorgeous emerald jungle.
What is there to do in Lombok for 3 days?
Top Attractions in Lombok
- Mount Rinjani. 587. Mountains • Volcanoes.
- Gili Trawangan Island. 2,460. Islands.
- Tanjung Aan Beach. 869. Beaches.
- Surf Point Bongkas. Points of Interest & Landmarks. By charliefluffywilliam.
- Gili Islands. 1,035. Islands.
- Kenza Yoga. Sports Camps & Clinics.
- Kuta Beach – Lombok. 1,364. Beaches.
- Sembalun Village. 139.
Is Lombok better than Bali?
The winner: Bali has much more going for it than Lombok in the way of flight and accommodation options, as well as things to do. More direct flights operate out of major cities to Bali compared to Lombok and with an abundance of accommodation options, it’s more ideal for family friendly and romantic holidays.
How many days do you need in Lombok?
How Long To Spend In Lombok? For your first trip to Lombok, 3 days to a 1 week Lombok itinerary would be great. Of course, you can stay longer, but it will all depend on how much you want to do and what pace you’re happy to have.
Is it safe to visit Lombok?
For the most part, Lombok is very safe. There is certainly an element of danger (just like with most counties in the world) – but generally speaking, Lombok is perfectly safe place to visit. Lombok is located east of Bali, most known for its beaches and surfing spots.
Is Lombok more expensive than Bali?
Lombok is more expensive than many parts of Bali, especially in the Gili Islands. The reason for this is that much of the food and drink has to be brought across by boat which adds to the cost, so expect to pay more for everything there than you would in Bali. This also applies to accommodation.
What do you call people from Lombok?
The native people of Lombok are called Sasak or Sasaknese. They are roughly divided into 2 groups, Wektu Lima and Wektu Telu. The Wektu Lima are Muslim and follow their religion quite rigidly.
What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
Where to Stay in Lombok (2021 • COOLEST Areas!)
- Kuta – Where to Stay in Lombok for your First Visit.
- Mataram – Where to Stay in Lombok on a Budget.
- Senggigi – Best Area to Stay in Lombok for Nightlife.
- Gili Air – Coolest Place to Stay in Lombok.
- Tanjung – Best Area in Lombok for Families.
How long is the boat ride from Bali to Lombok?
The Bali to Lombok ferry travel time can take up to 6 hours and the conditions on board are often uncomfortable and cramped.
How do you get around Lombok?
Lombok Transport: The Best Way To See The Island
- Bus. From the International Airport there is a bus which can take you to Mataram or Senggigi.
- Bemo. This is a small van with an open back and a bench seat along either side.
- Taxi. Taxi’s are a great way to get around Lombok.
- Hire a Driver.
- Car Hire.
- Motorbike Hire.
Is Lombok a touristy?
So yes, tourists, but also the opportunity to get away from those areas and engulf yourself into local life in the Kampungs.
Is Thailand better than Bali?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Why you should visit Lombok not Bali?
More Convenient Island-Hopping Lombok is strategically located in a much-coveted island constellation that includes the three Gili Islands. It takes just a few hours to hop to nearby islands, and it costs significantly less to reach those islands from Lombok rather than from Bali.