- 1 What jobs do people have in Indonesia?
- 2 What are the top 5 jobs in Indonesia?
- 3 Is it easy to get a job in Indonesia?
- 4 What age can you work in Indonesia?
- 5 What is the best jobs in the world?
- 6 How much does an average Indonesian earn?
- 7 What is the highest paid job in Australia?
- 8 What jobs can foreigners get in Indonesia?
- 9 Can foreigners work in Indonesia?
- 10 How can I get citizenship in Indonesia?
- 11 Can you be 13 and work at Subway?
- 12 What jobs could I get at 14?
- 13 Can my son work at 14?
What jobs do people have in Indonesia?
Most expats in Indonesia are employed by foreign companies, teach English, or work in the export sector. As getting a working visa is not the easiest step in the moving process, foreign companies are an expat’s best bet for being able to work in Indonesia.
What are the top 5 jobs in Indonesia?
Top 10 highest paying jobs in Indonesia
- Country Sales Manager.
- Head of Risk.
- Marketing Director.
- Project Management Director.
- Engineering Director.
- Supply chain director.
- Head of Procurement.
- Head of Legal.
Is it easy to get a job in Indonesia?
You just have to get there. Unfortunately, Indonesia is one of the hardest Asian countries to find a job in, even with an Indonesia visa. The government’s strategy to reduce unemployment is to place heavy restrictions on expat workers, and that severely limits the opportunities available in every sector.
What age can you work in Indonesia?
“(1) Children under 18 (eighteen years) of age) shall be prohibited from taking up a job and or being employed in a job that jeopardize the children’s health, safety or morals.
What is the best jobs in the world?
The best jobs in the world
- Chocolate consultant.
- Beer tasters.
- Lego sculptor.
- Island Caretaker.
- Shark Tank Cleaner.
- Professional Sleeper.
- Submarine cook.
- Airplane repo-man.
How much does an average Indonesian earn?
How much money does a person working in Indonesia make? A person working in Indonesia typically earns around 12,100,000 IDR per month. Salaries range from 3,070,000 IDR (lowest average) to 54,200,000 IDR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).
What is the highest paid job in Australia?
Top 16 Highest Paying Jobs for Australians
- Anaesthetists. Average salary: $192,816 (payscale.com)
- Finance Director. Average salary: $166,068 (payscale.com)
- General Surgeon.
- Chief Executive Officer.
- Senior Information Technology (IT) Project Manager.
- Director of Operations.
- Python Developer.
What jobs can foreigners get in Indonesia?
Industries that are most likely to employ foreigners include industries that require specialised technical knowledge, such as oil and gas, mining, chemical industries, textiles, rubber, forestry, and agriculture. There are opportunities in the automotive, electronics, and biomedical areas as well.
Can foreigners work in Indonesia?
Under the Indonesian Manpower Law, foreigners are only allowed to work under a fixed-term contract. In other words, it means that foreigners are not able to work permanently in Indonesia.
How can I get citizenship in Indonesia?
Nationality can be acquired in Indonesia through adoption, birth, marriage, or naturalization.
- By adoption.
- By birth.
- By marriage.
- By naturalization.
- Early monarchies and sultanates (400–1511)
- Portuguese period (1511–1605)
- Dutch period (1605–1949)
- Post-independence (1949–present)
Can you be 13 and work at Subway?
The general minimum age requirement for Subway employees is 16. Does Subway Hire at 15? – Yes. Some state regulations allow minors as young as 15 to work at Subway.
What jobs could I get at 14?
12 common jobs for 14-year-olds
- Dishwasher. National average salary: $20.82 per hour.
- Receptionist. National average salary: $21.36 per hour.
- Aged care worker. National average salary: $23.47 per hour.
- Dog walker. National average salary: $24.45 per hour.
- Retail sales assistant.
- Cinema attendant.
Can my son work at 14?
Generally, speaking children 13 years old or younger may not work in California, except in some limited situations. Youth who are 14 and 15 years old may work in a broader range of jobs, but are significantly limited in the number of hours per day and per week they may work, especially when school is in session.