- 1 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 2 Is there a bad time to go to Bali?
- 3 What is the cheapest time to visit Bali?
- 4 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 8 How dangerous is Bali?
- 9 What is the rainy season in Bali?
- 10 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 11 Is Bali close to Singapore?
- 12 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 13 How do I get around Bali cheap?
- 14 Where not to stay in Bali?
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is there a bad time to go to Bali?
The best time of the year to visit Bali is between April and October. Temperatures are around 31celcius. December and January are the worst times to visit. It is monsoon season and can rain very heavily.
What is the cheapest time to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is from the month of May to August. But, the cheapest time to visit Bali is April and October. In these months you will get everything at a lower price. You can avail 30-50% off in these months for your accommodation.
How many days do you need in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
What is the rainy season in Bali?
As for precipitation, Bali is wettest between December-February. Expect lots of heat, humidity, and rain if you visit Bali during the wet season — the price you’ll pay for getting a bargain at hotels and attractions.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is Bali close to Singapore?
The distance between Bali and Singapore is 1647 km.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
How do I get around Bali cheap?
7 Cheap and Simple Ways to Get Around Bali
- #1 Rent a Motorbike.
- #2 Kura-Kura.
- #3 GoJek.
- #4 Grab.
- #5 Blue Bird Taxi.
- #6 Private Driver.
- #7 Car Rental.
Where not to stay in Bali?
Places To Avoid In Bali & Where To Go Instead
- 1 Places to avoid in Bali. 1.1 Tanah Lot & surroundings. 1.2 Seminyak.
- 2 Less touristy places to discover in Bali. 2.1 North Bali. 2.2 Cepaka.
- 3 Touristy but cool areas of Bali. 3.1 Ubud. 3.2 Nusa Dua.
- 4 Where to stay in Bali. 4.1 In Seminyak: Courtyard by Marriott.